Friday, May 22, 2009

sadly resolved

I feel myself slowly returning to normal, the balance set back in the right proportions.

I would be lying if I said I haven't looked back at this entire situation with a little bit of sadness. There were so many ways it all could have turned out, so many paths we all could have taken. I suppose all of them would have come with their own bit of sadness, but this one hit far simply because of the history and the irony.

I ask God sometimes if this is what He wants, or if my perception of the resolution is really the right one indeed? I don't know His answer. I haven't heard it. I will try and trust He knows what He is doing, or better said: that I am actually doing what He wants.

We'll see.

The fun part about life is that it really is unpredictable. I hope I remember those words the next time it hits me with something I did not see coming.

No comments: