Do I take the path of least resistance even when I should not? Or is that nagging feeling I get inside really something bigger than myself leading me in a direction that I should follow?
I broke my silence.
I broke it because it consumed me more to keep it. It started to feel like the negative emotion of malice even though it was not. It started to take away emotion and energy to sustain it and cause my mind to drift into division mode.... into separate and conquer mode.
I needed to rid myself of the negative stigma my mind created.
And I did, in one swift motion.
I am now convinced that the nagging feeling inside is a 'voice' to be followed, and that it knows me better than I know myself.
I am also convinced that it favours no one external stimuli, and is only concerned about restoring peace in me.
No comments:
Post a Comment