You asked me why I shared with you
and you answered it correctly for yourself.
You're special in more ways than one.
...for the things I tell you
and the lack of restraint I am allowed to exercise
by way of the comfort created in your presence
...by the things I share with you
some of them sacred and treasured
that I would not have shared with another in your position
...by virtue of what I let you do
how willingly I allow you to affect me
and the life of those around me
...through your unique way of expressing everything,
and the way you give, and give,
and give of yourself, mostly unselfishly
I love the way we share as friends,
and I want our openness and transparency to continue
not just between each other but between us and others as well
You are special, too special
to have our relationship compromised
by being given half of something that should only be given whole.
No comments:
Post a Comment