Thursday, January 28, 2010

egg no. 251

It's quite conceivable that I should have sex on the brain at the age of thirty. My physical body, waiting around all this time, is now seemingly hitting panic mode with egg after egg being disappointed to find nothing swimming up the canal towards it, and dying, warm yet alone.

I figure the remaining set are planning their revolt, and have gotten hormones and all in league with their scheme. The urge seems to increase with each cycle. It is like this part of the body is attempting to overthrow the mind and its crazy thought process that leaves their purpose unfulfilled.

The mind acknowledges your valiant attempts my little ones... what a wonderful creation you are. Unfortunately, fate is not on your side.

1 comment:

B said...

I have to say I liked reading this. I have had Christian friends who try to pretend that they never think about it, as if this is proof of their fortitude.

Thinking about it is only proof of your humanness, it is your beliefs and the willpower to stand by them that are your strength.