Friday, April 24, 2009

debt

I am a bit of a miser and have (through no effort of my own) managed to be debt-free for quite a long time in my life. That has changed, simply because this life doesn't allow for it and not because I prefer life that way. I'm managing my debt and find that as long as I am on top of things, I don't get anxious about it.

Lately I realized that financial debt is not the only debt I try to escape. If there are files on my desk, they need to get off, and the more files come, the faster I move to get rid of them. The feeling I get when I owe someone something is transferred no matter what that something ends up being, whether it's work, money or my time. And the same feeling of satisfaction comes when I get the job done. Hmm, no wonder I work best under high work volume.

Personality connections are fascinating :)

No comments: