my mind betrays itself constantly, boasting pride in knowing the inner workings of the person in which it sits, and yet is surprised regularly by thoughts that seem to cause it to contradict itself... or does it? A change in stance is not necessarily a contradiction, but the change occurs so rapidly that it definitely appears that way, even to he who sits on the inside looking out.
I am moving away from the person I once was. But I happen to have liked the person I once was. I can try to fight and beat and futilely scratch my way backwards, or I can just accept that every day brings new knowledge and knowledge brings growth and growth, change. The only thing I can control is how I display all this.
'Everything's changing, when I turn around, all out of my control, I'm a mobile...'
-Avril Lavigne
No comments:
Post a Comment