Energy is neither created nor destroyed, but is transformed from one form to another.
- 1st Law of Thermodynamics
...dark, deep tones that attract the rays and increase the flow of energy inward. Much like a plant that needs not only food but light for survival, so am I. No wonder my descriptions include energetic, full of life, in constant motion, even aggressive. I am clothed in a catalyst, wrapped in a light-harvesting pigment. That being exuded is no more than the transfer of the Sun’s brilliance, and those that have been kissed by it should be all the more radiant for it.
...dark, deep tones that attract the rays and increase the flow of energy inward. Much like a plant that needs not only food but light for survival, so am I. No wonder my descriptions include energetic, full of life, in constant motion, even aggressive. I am clothed in a catalyst, wrapped in a light-harvesting pigment. That being exuded is no more than the transfer of the Sun’s brilliance, and those that have been kissed by it should be all the more radiant for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment