I love food. I realize I love it even more when I'm feeling down. Today was a down day. No good reason, just one of those times, one of those days. And all I craved was chicken wings and pasta. KFC, greasy, fried, crispy, chicken wings and pasta soaked in sauce, spicy, with layers of cheese. I suppose if I gave in to all the times I have wanted to satisfy my low with food, I probably would be fat. But a lack of access to what I crave means I won't satisfy them most of the time.
Added to that, some of my lows are followed by vigorous highs, which when channeled in the right direction, can be quite exerting. I suppose then that I would work off the fat I put on. Sounds like the right balance. I am, after all, a Libra.
No comments:
Post a Comment