Monday, March 09, 2009

a wink and a wiggle

I miss the days when I used to wake up in the morning and all the cares from the previous day were purged away by the break of sleep. Whether I remembered what took place or not, the feelings attached to them, especially the hard and heavy ones, were always magically wiped clean, leaving an open slate for filling each and every day.

I loved that.

I just realized that the only difference between then and now is that my grown-up mind insists on holding on to reality during the night instead of letting the magic work.

Maybe I can fall asleep right now and start over :)

hmmmm
double desire!
sleep & magic...
what a heavenly combination!

1 comment:

ruthibel said...

Nice! I like this! Magic is never lost, only forgotten. All you need is something to stimulate memory and reawaken that magic...