Rae's thoughts, her comfort, her release, her centre, her haven.
Thank you. Same you to :-)
well, maybe not the best best best people on the earth (I reserve that honour for December folks, thank you very much)... but October is a nice time of year, I'll give you that
Happy October to you too@ruthibelle sorry but the bestest people are born in October from the crazy Librans to the psychopathic Scorpians...we are interestingly fun peopleNo offense intended
December??? What's that?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Thank you. Same you to :-)
well, maybe not the best best best people on the earth (I reserve that honour for December folks, thank you very much)... but October is a nice time of year, I'll give you that
Happy October to you too
@ruthibelle sorry but the bestest people are born in October from the crazy Librans to the psychopathic Scorpians...we are interestingly fun people
No offense intended
December??? What's that?
Post a Comment