I want to leave here and go to the beach. I don't want anyone to come with me. I want to put on dive gear and go in the sea. I want the water to block out the world above. I want to hear nothing but my breathing through the reg. I want to see nothing but the blue beneath. I want to think of nothing but that before me. Then I want to surface to a deserted beach, and sleep and bake in the sun.
and then
I want to sit down tonight with just one other person and eat a good slow meal and drink a glass of sweet warm wine. I want the place filled with people in hushed tones, but I want to know none of them save the person in front of me. I don't care if the person is male or female, I just want to be completely comfortable around them. I want the night to be slow and long. I want it to be peaceful.
2 comments:
It seems peace is an elusive target for everyone these days.
me too!
Post a Comment