I thank God I'm me.
That may sound a little vain, but I think we all have to shower ourselves with love once in a while.
I love you me.
I love the way you laugh at everything, and can even make yourself laugh (I kill me!). Belly killing, eyes watering, sound cracking laughing. Even those things that can make you cry, eventually when you look back, can literally make you laugh out loud (no kidding). I love that there is always something to find to smile and laugh about.
I love the way you don't take certain things to heart. The way you dish it and receive it. OK, some things do affect you, but you gloss it over pretty well, and after a while, it really does not matter anymore. I love how quickly you forgive, and the way that sleep can cure a mountain of miserable.
I love that you have lows, but thankfully they don't last very long. I love the way you give bear hugs and the way you love to be squeezed in return. I love that you love food and, barring barbecue sauce, mushrooms and beetroot, are not too picky about what you eat.
I love that you are adventurous and wildly spontaneous and will pick up and go at the jingle of keys. I love that you love the beach, the sand between your toes, the sound, smell, look and feel of the sea, both at your feet and way above your head. I love that you are absolutely in love with two of God's wonderful things: nature and music.
I love that you are a true hybrid of science and art, and that you can appreciate the beauty of numbers; the stroke of an artist's brush; and words formed into poetry all with the same eyes. I love that your hands are always on the move wanting to find things to build, and paint, and draw, and write, and mold, and play, and sign, and dance! I love the way you love the arts.
I love that you are short and appreciate short, both in stature and conversation. I like the way you have a fetish for words, the clever use of words, the description of things in visual ways... the way you see life in images. I love the way you like to capture those images either on a canvas or through a lens.
I love you me.
I love me some me.
1 comment:
It doesn't sound vain at all. The healthiest outlook includes love for oneself.
Sounds like a great morning attitude of gratitude type process by the way, reminding yourself of what you love about yourself. :-D
Post a Comment