Inside feelings are very difficult to articulate with just raw words, but the bonding experience is sometimes worth the act of trying.
---
Good stuff is trying and failing to stay subdued and pensive with someone determined to squeeze a smile right out of you.
---
Sometimes the best way to deal with a difficult problem is to avoid the situation that gets you there in the first place.
---
Other people's sunshine, smiles and all, is a great way to get some of your own... and your sunshine may very well do the same for someone else.
---
Great friends are walking reminders of the blessings a place can hold when you feel like you want to drop everything and leave everyone behind.
---
Some things are great to share. Other things, not so much.
---
There are situations in which a state of not caring is sometimes best for your health.
---
2 comments:
absolutely agree with ALL of these.
My favourite: "Sometimes the best way to deal with a difficult problem is to avoid the situation that gets you there in the first place." I could do a whole blog post on that I tell yah... recounting experience after experience... oh boi!
And I actually did a blog post on a great friend today, lol... great friends just priceless and irreplaceable!
I can relate to the smiling bit- I feel brighter sometimes just because someone else was smiling.
Post a Comment