Friday, November 14, 2008
literary attraction
I want to dive into your head and be drowned in the sea of words that float in your mind. I want to be lost with every letter and be found deep inside the thoughts expressed by their joining. I want to hang long and slow on every feeling and be punctuated with emotional eruptions of all my senses. I want to drink in the flowing bittersweet moments that form in abstract from your release. I want to squeeze into the hidden dark spaces between the lines and be pressed against the invisible words too far in to be formed in the light. I want to feel and to know the essence of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Beautifully said...but to open ones mind would be to remove all defenses...men will never let women in that deep....and vis versa
Post a Comment