Rae's thoughts, her comfort, her release, her centre, her haven.
Thursday, October 09, 2008
quote sharing
"He who cannot forgive others burns the bridge over which he himself must pass." —Herbert
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey, I have the biggest request ever (sorry for using your blog, but I couldn't find your contact, e-mail...). I'm writing my diploma paper on Jamaican patois and Louise Bennett and I have a few questions considering the Patois to English translations from your I&I blog (I'm leaving my comment here because the other blog doesn't seem to be active anymore). Anyway, could you please e-mail me at: aiyana_neja@hotmail.com. I'd be very grateful. Thanks in advance, Neja
2 comments:
Hey, I have the biggest request ever (sorry for using your blog, but I couldn't find your contact, e-mail...). I'm writing my diploma paper on Jamaican patois and Louise Bennett and I have a few questions considering the Patois to English translations from your I&I blog (I'm leaving my comment here because the other blog doesn't seem to be active anymore). Anyway, could you please e-mail me at: aiyana_neja@hotmail.com. I'd be very grateful. Thanks in advance, Neja
Some bridges are worth burning....one just has to find other paths or build other bridges.
Post a Comment