There's a constant conflict
between that voice in my head
and my thoughts born out of
determination to ignore it.
'He drowns in his dreams,
An exquisite extreme I know.
He’s as damned as he seems,
And more heaven than a heart could hold
And if I try to save him
my whole world could cave in.
It just ain’t right, Lord It just ain’t right...
He's magic and myth,
as strong as what I believe;
A tragedy with
more damage than a soul should see;
But do I try to change him?
It's so hard not to blame him...
Oh but I don’t know,
I don’t know what he’s after
But he’s so beautiful...
such a beautiful disaster,
And if I could hold on
Through the tears and the laughter,
Lord, would it be beautiful,
Or just a beautiful disaster?'
Taken from Beautiful Disaster - Kelly Clarkson
No comments:
Post a Comment