Rae, I googled Valerie Bloom and a page from your blog came up. You did a translation of Valerie Bloom's poem Trench Town Shock (Ah Soh Dem Say). Could you please tell me the name of the collection in which this poem can be found, and the publisher? I need this information urgently; I would appreciate your help very, very much. If it is not too much trouble, please email me the information at s.howard@carlongpublishers.com
2 comments:
You know I'm with you on this one.
Rae, I googled Valerie Bloom and a page from your blog came up. You did a translation of Valerie Bloom's poem Trench Town Shock (Ah Soh Dem Say). Could you please tell me the name of the collection in which this poem can be found, and the publisher? I need this information urgently; I would appreciate your help very, very much. If it is not too much trouble, please email me the information at s.howard@carlongpublishers.com
Post a Comment