Rae's thoughts, her comfort, her release, her centre, her haven.
Ms. Lady you are something else! But in a very good way.I'll say nothing else here for the sake of not starting propaganda :)
it's the word 'anniversary' don't? why people can't remember what the actual meaning of the word is man! sometimes association is not a nice thing... source of propaganda removed!
LOLLOLOLOL. This is the first time I've seen apost from you that might require a disclaimer.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!True Mel, I would like the record to show however I have let this one slide....... for now. :D
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ms. Lady you are something else! But in a very good way.
I'll say nothing else here for the sake of not starting propaganda :)
it's the word 'anniversary' don't? why people can't remember what the actual meaning of the word is man! sometimes association is not a nice thing... source of propaganda removed!
LOLLOLOLOL. This is the first time I've seen apost from you that might require a disclaimer.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!
True Mel, I would like the record to show however I have let this one slide....... for now.
:D
Post a Comment