the ræven cannot survive in a cage,
trapped inside with glass walls,
forever yearning for the outside,
seeing it, but unable to reach it...
she becomes restless, unproductive,
depressed, even crazy... banging against the glass,
flying low in constant circles,
instead of soaring high in the wind and sun.
4 comments:
Don't hurt your wings. Endure the enclosure until you can fly freely again.
Patience builds endurance. The flight will be worth the wait :)
Hi Rae, you're quite correct re the links on my blogpage. I was quite delighted to notice that the link for fwconsulting was actually there so now I'll go fix up basschocolate.
beautiful words rae, i love this poem sooo much, seems to capture many things, spritual desire and attainment in my case. All I can say is your work is beautiful, may you find your wind and sun!!
Love and light, Lumie :)
Post a Comment