Friday, January 20, 2006

relativity

The gymnast, the diver, the dancer, the player, the loner, the writer, the talker, the listener, the leader, the comic
~~~~
one experiences antisocial, withdrawn, concealed, introverted, blocked

one knows leadership, dominance, dedication, energy, high-spirits, responsibility

one hears talkative, jocular, sarcastic, witty, insulting, jovial, raucous

one knows silent, attentive, absorbed, serious, argumentative, opinionated, defensive

one sees artistic, expressive, theatrical, passionate, musical, flexible, athletic, strong, synchronous, content

one knows calm, insecurity, tears, anger, devotion, forgiveness, renewal, solemnity

one experiences dependence, dedication, trust, communication, responsibility, openness, composure

one knows them all

which one are you?

4 comments:

Sweet Simone said...

for every scenario i could relate, so i guess the last one.

Anonymous said...

Same here :-)

Anonymous said...

I kinda got both meanings from it :-) and as I get to know more about you I am seeing more of all of these parts of you.

Neer said...

good questions. answers?? and then the fact that these questions are there, says answers would come... or maybe not,...