a man who loves God with all his heart
and is obedient to His word.
a striving reflection of Jesus
to build a family that yields children who
love and respect God, others, and themselves.
who helps to teach and enforce what is right
and recognize that which is displeasing
not only to others, but to God as well.
a man who has a passion for life and goals,
not too similar to be boring,
not too separate to be incompatible.
who respects my thoughts and feelings
and is open and patient when ours differ.
who is willing to work through the differences
not to prove he is right, but to arrive
at a place we are both comfortable accepting.
someone who will listen and comfort
not only my words, but also my silence.
who loves me now, just the way I am,
not the way he expects me to be in years to come.
someone who sparks my spirit,
lifts me up and not pull me down,
to become one unit and strive
towards a common life's goal.
...to see heaven with.
someone I can be the same with
that I expect of him.
1 comment:
I am with you on this one...and we should expect nothing less!
Post a Comment