'Without inspiration the best powers of the mind remain dormant, there is a fuel in us which needs to be ignited with sparks.'
- Johann Gottfried Von Herder
This, my first blog, the Rae haven is inspired by two very fun-loving and articulate individuals: my one and only brother Romain, who I love dearly and whose words encourage and inspire me more than he realizes, and the Bashment Bass himself, the 'confident' and loveable Hayden.
- Johann Gottfried Von Herder
This, my first blog, the Rae haven is inspired by two very fun-loving and articulate individuals: my one and only brother Romain, who I love dearly and whose words encourage and inspire me more than he realizes, and the Bashment Bass himself, the 'confident' and loveable Hayden.
3 comments:
You flatterer you. You got a better background (sigh). But after exams I'll work on mine and get the look I really want. Why you took off the Miss Lou? It inspired me to put on the Human Nature....not that Michael Jackson is in any way as inspiring as Miss Lou. Just that I like that song and we playing it for concert. Anyway, I'm happy that I was a part of inspiring your site which is really nice when you look at the title and the background. Quite ominous in keeping with deep thoughts hidden and rising to the surface..... I get ahead of myself. Later. :)
Hi Rae. Good to see you sharing the wealth. Of course, now you know I'll have to give you something to read also, right? Much love, and missing you terribly.
as a reply to Hayden (for the general public since he realized his err), Miss Lou can be found in my other blog I&I - see my links to get there. enjoy!
Post a Comment